There is a statement that most people have heard the Las Vegas statement “Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Las Vegas, Nevada is known as Sin City. It’s also known to have the most incredible casinos and hotels, a myriad of attractions, delicious food, cool drinks, and spectacular entertainment. During the day, most visitor’s look for a pool to dive in, due to the extremely hot temperatures or take a stroll down the Las Vegas strip, shop or attend an event.
The popular hotels in Las Vegas range from Caesar’s Palace, MGM Grand, Bellagio, Venetian Resort Hotel, Bally’s, Mardi Gras Hotel and Casino, Excalibur, Luxor, Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, Marriott’s Grand Chateau, Mandarin Oriental, The Mirage, and many others.
With all the grandiose talk, Las Vegas also has many secrets, that you didn’t know about. There are many things that happen in Las Vegas that is sometimes scary, weird, and sometimes you would be glad to know, but nevertheless they are considered secrets. It’s a place where millions of people flock to per year, and there are things you should know.
Let’s discuss 7 secrets that happens in Las Vegas:
1) Las Vegas have millions of visitors, but over 1,000 of them die and never get a chance to return home. It is reported that 67% of deaths in Las Vegas are by accident, 11% are from homicides, and 15% commit suicide. The weird part about someone dying in a hotel room, is that many of the bodies are relocated; because authorities demand that the hotel quarantine the room for at least two-weeks. Based on this process, the bodies are removed from rooms, and relocated on the hotel grounds, to avoid this mandate.
2) Many casinos are making it hard to win blackjack. The secret is to find out whether or not the dealers are using the game payout of 6.5 or 3.2. If the answer from the dealer is 6.5, don’t play.
3) The best location to gamble in Las Vegas is a town called the Boulder Strip. The place is located in North Las Vegas, and is a favorite place for blackjack players.
4) Hotels try to keep suicides a secret in Las Vegas. Many visitor’s come to escape financial woes, and try to gamble their way out of money miseries. After several attempts to gamble, many loose all of their fortune and steer towards suicide to escape their doomed path. One of the main hotels, who experience the most suicides is the Luxor Hotel, because the way it is shaped. it has been deemed horrific, but it happens a lot. Many visitors have seen many people plunge to their deaths, as they commit suicide at the Luxor Hotel.
5) Casino maintenance staff check each chair when cleaning, to see if gamblers have urinated on the seats. They use a high-powered device, which dry and clean the chairs. When customers complain, they are sometimes told that some have spilled a drink on the chair. If the visitors only knew, they would move onto another seat to avoid sitting in someone else mess.
6) Lot’s of sex happens in Las Vegas. The maintenance staff have to clean off everything from the bed, furniture, tables, the floor, counters, and even against the walls. Housekeepers have to work very hard to keep hotel rooms clean, because there is visual evidence that intimacy has taken place. Sometimes, the comforter where most of the action takes place, is not cleaned- so be careful about laying on bed where you will lay your head during your stay.
There is also a special bin that many hotels have, where they go around and collect sex toys, which visitors have left behind. There are thousands of sex toys, which are left behind, when the hotel guest leave. There are many laughs and heads that shake, who collect these toys, which are used for intimacy.
7) The good news about Las Vegas is that every casino has a loyalty program and a player’s club. When you sign up for these programs, you can enjoy offers such as free or discounted items. These offers can be used for entertainment, shopping, gambling, food, and many other things in Las Vegas. Many of these programs can also be used as benefits in popular hotels and casinos like- Monte Carlo, Excalibur, Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, Rio, Harrah’s, Paris Las Vegas, MGM Grand, Imperial Palace, and many more.
You can also save with programs, which gears towards reduced hotel rates, special events, or you can receive coupons books for shopping at Las Vegas Premium Outlets, use online, and you can join the VIP Shopper’s Club, where you can save on many purchases. You can receive many of these offers from the hotels or casinos where you stay, or go online and search for discounted coupons and savings for a trip to Las Vegas.